Anger Group Frequently Asked Questions
Booking & Cancellations, etc.
Hopefully, the following will answer any questions you might have about the anger
groups, how to book a place, what the booking terms are, what the cancellation
policy is and so on. But if you have questions that are not answered here, I will do
my best to answer them by either email or telephone.
On This Page:
[How do I book?]
[How much does it cost?]
[How do I pay?]
[When do I have to pay?]
[What if someone is paying for me?]
[Can I cancel?]
[What if I start the group but decide to leave?]
[Can I get a refund?]
[What if the group does not run?]
[Where is the group held?]
[When is the next group?]
[What times do sessions start and finish?]
[How often do the groups run?]
[How many people in a group?]
[What does a group cover?]
[Is there accommodation?]
[Question not answered?]
Weekend Anger Groups FAQ
- How do I book?
- Until I have full on-line booking facilities arranged, booking is simply a matter of contacting me
and asking for a place or using the payment/booking link below. The
simplest way to contact me is via email.
69A New Road Side
Tel/text: 07815 412 853
- Your place will be confirmed after I have received payment.
- If you feel an assessment before the group will be helpful, please let me know when you
make your enquiry or are booking your place and we can arrange a suitable appointment time.
I can often do an assessment by telephone. If I feel an assessment before the group
might be helpful, I will contact you to make the arrangements.
- How much does it cost?
- Until September 2014, a weekend group is £475.00 (£425.00 Early Bird rate). Prices may be revised after that.
- Fee covers any workbook or photocopies I hand out and basic refreshments, such a tea, coffee and biscuits.
- VAT is not presently payable.
Individuals, couples and families
- I see individuals, couples and families at my normal counselling
and psychotherapy rates, which you can find on my general counselling
and psychotherapy website (opens in a new window).
- How do I pay?
- You can pay by cheque or through the PayPal secure online payment system. Payment will be taken to indicate
your agreement to the terms laid out on this site and on this page in particular, including
cancellations and refunds policy.
To pay through PayPal, please use the button below, it will take you to the PayPal
site, where you can pay either through a PayPal account or a credit or debit card.
If you prefer, you can request that I send you an invoice via PayPal or you can pay by cheque to
[Group Dates & Times]
- When do I have to pay?
- Full payment is due either 6-weeks before date of first session,
or at time of booking.
- What if someone is paying for me?
- If an organisation or other source of funding is
available to you, I will need an official order from the organisation
if they require an invoice. The order and payment will need your
name as a reference.
As above, full payment is due a minimum of six-weeks before date of first session
or at the time of booking your place.
- Can I cancel?
- Yes; as you are making your booking based on a web site, you have a cooling off period
during which time you can cancel and receive a full refund, less £10.00 administration costs
to cover charges I will have paid for processing your payment..
The cooling off period is 7 working days.
The 7-days starts from the time you send your booking.
- Places are limited, so once allocated to you, your place is paid for and won't be given to anyone else.
- If you cancel at least one calendar month before the date of the
first session, you will receive a full refund.
- After that, if you cancel at least 14 days before the date of the first session, you will receive 50% refund.
- After that time, at my discretion I might be able to refund all or part of your fee if I can find someone to
replace you in the group. If I am unable to find a replacement, I will not be able to refund your fee.
- What if I start the group but decide to leave?
- You are of course free to leave the group at any time but,
unfortunately, unless you have cancelled in good time (see above),
I cannot refund your fee as the group's financial viability
is based on the number of participants booked and accepted onto the group.
- Can I get a refund?
- Yes, under some circumstances. See FAQ 6. Can I
Cancel? for details of refunds and cancellation
- What if the group does not run?
- You will get a full refund
- Where is the group held?
- See here
- When is the next group?
- The next weekend group runs from the evening of Friday 19 to 4.30 Sunday 21 June 2015
- What times do sessions start and finish?
- Friday evening session starts 6.30pm and finishes 9.00pm
- Saturday session is 9.30am - 4.30pm
- Sunday session is 9.30am - 4.30pm
- How often do the groups run?
- I run weekend groups four or five times per year.
- How many people in a group?
- The maximum is presently 12 and minimum is 8,
though I reserve the right to alter that under some
- What does a group cover?
- See Anger Groups
- Is there accommodation?
- We do not have accommodation but can give a list of
local hotels if you require. I do not recommend any as
I have no control over the standards or prices.
- Question not answered?
If you have questions that are not answered here, please
get in touch.